Sunday, May 6, 2012

Quotes: Thoughts That Inspire Thoughts

I'll be going back and forth from this series to the other, namely "Not In The Bible?," for the sake of changing pace and to be sure I don't get burnt out.  Any of you who have had to carry a ministry, business or activity on your shoulders for a time know that getting burnt out is easy to do if the proper precautions are not taken.

As a result, this series will be different quotes from varying sources which inspire thoughts from others. These quotes are about God; about Heaven; about life in general; and other topics as well.  Each have inspired me to think long and sometimes hard about the way I view certain aspects of my life and my faith.

Very often, these quotes cause me to ask questions, and never let it be said that questions are a bad thing to have.  Even questioning God is not a sin, contrary to what some may teach- Only questioning Him out of fear, doubt, unbelief or a prideful attitude is; even then, it is not the question that is sinful, but the attitude from which it springs.

So get ready, folks- This series will be a lot of fun!


EDIT:  Apologies to everyone.  Shortly after writing this, I injured my back to the degree that even sitting up in bed to work on the laptop was painful.  As a result, I'm afraid I have lapsed once more in my duties to this blog.  The good news, however, is that I have a new post ready to go, and it will be geared towards fathers, in relation to Father's Day.

I hope you will join me, and may God continue to bless you daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on any post you like. We do ask that you remain courteous and family friendly, as people of all ages will be reading these comments. Thank you!

IMPORTANT NOTE: We welcome your thoughts, and look forward to any websites you wish to show us that may contain material relevant to the entry. However, please note that all comments containing a web address will be flagged for approval, and may not show right away.

Thank you again for taking the time to comment, and God bless you!